Monday, July 22, 2013

what's in my bag

My profuse apologies, not only for the long absence, but also for the poor quality of the above photo. I've been traveling since the 10th and have spent only a few nights in a proper bed. As for the photo, I only had about 5 minutes to take in and no proper background, and so had to resort to using my blanket as a backdrop, which as you can see, did not turn out so well.

As for what's in my bag...
1. My purse is from ASOS (Link!) and I purchased it a while ago for an event and it has since become my go-to bag. It actually only has one pocket and in terms of security it's not that great but it goes with so many outfits that I simply try to be careful whilst using it.

2. iPhone, wallet, and ribbon are all kept in the back pocket for maximum security as these are the items I need to protect most from pickpockets. The iPhone and wallet serve their obvious purposes and the ribbon is often used in my hair to dress up a basic ponytail.

3. a list of items that I've currently sent for alterations is kept in my purse so I don't lose it in my backpack (which is currently a mess thanks to my recent travels)

4. nail file because you never know what might happen and I hate having raggedy nails 

5. a little box for saffron that's now empty but I keep just in case I need a place to store small items that I might lose (like an earring or some such item)

6. chapstick, hand sanitizing wipe, and comb because all of these items are necessities, especially whilst traveling, but also while at home

7. my dad's old watch which I wear now and need to get repaired

8. pens and USB drive because I always need pens and the USB is important especially for students

9. pack of playing cards because sometimes you need something to do and the internet isn't always an option

10. pack of claw clips because I use these all the time and keep them everywhere, just in case, plus, they're much better than bobby pins

11. two hand sanitizers because one is running low so I need a backup

12. carabiner for my keys because I don't like using a lanyard for my keys or having loose keys floating around

13. pack of Kleenex because you never know when you might need a tissue, especially useful in developing countries where bathrooms might not have toilet paper, or even in bathrooms that are not fully stocked

XOXO
Anagha C.

No comments:

Post a Comment