Tuesday, June 11, 2013

inspired by: Deepika Padukone's style

Image via media.santabarbara.com
Image via stylespk.com
Image via pikvilla.com
Image via gallery.oneindia.in
Image via Google Images
Image via Google Images
Image via images.idiva.com

For those of you who don't know, Deepika Padukone is a famous Indian actress and a member of Bollywood. But the actress also has great style and although I don't know if she is self-styled or if she has a stylist, I'm often impressed by the outfits she wears. I know I've included several formal looks in the photos above, but I also love her more laid-back outfits, which is why I included the first photo. Even though it's quite simple with just the black dress, tan belt, and leopard print flats, I think it's such a great outfit for one of those hot days that are so common to India. The following image is of Deepika wearing a Celine jumpsuit, however she has chosen to wear it backwards! How original and inspired! I know that the third, fourth, and fifth images are all white outfits, and thus a tad drab sounding, they are all so sparkly that I am inclined to go and find a white dress that's just as fancy, or perhaps even a bejeweled white sari or blazer! The sixth photo is of Deepika at the airport and I like how she's not afraid to wear glasses, plus that sweater with the bloom seems like such a versatile piece. The following image of  Deepika in the maxi dress is such an easy piece to wear, I'm definitely looking forward to including such a piece in my wardrobe. The eighth photo is of Deepika in such a beautiful sequined maxi skirt (see HERE for a tutorial by A Pair & A Spare) that I'm looking forward to replicating the look for a future event!

XOXO
Anagha

No comments:

Post a Comment