Monday, June 3, 2013

white on white on white

Christopher Kane
Temperley London
Roland Mouret
Collette Dinnigan
Moschino
Temperley London

Images via The Fashion Section

Image via The Fashion Birdcage


White on white on white is a tad nerve-racking, especially for those of us who chronically spill food on themselves (myself included), but I think that this summer's trend of white on white is simply reflective of the way summer makes us all feel in that sense of rebirth. That, and the fact that anything white just looks nice and new (as long as there are no food stains, keep those Tide pens handy!) plus the white compliments a good tan. I'm currently addicted to my snow white Supergas, which I love pairing with pseudo-hipster-preppy outfits. Good luck with this trend, but honestly I think it's quite easy to put your own spin on the whole white on white concept!

XOXO 
Anagha

No comments:

Post a Comment