Monday, July 27, 2015

update

Just a little update on what's going on with my life and my blog. Basically, I'll be in the US for the next month or so, about 5 more weeks. So I'll be traveling a bit (road trips here and there) which I'll be documenting on my Instagram (as long as I have phone service--work with me T-Mobile!). Plus, I'll be going around downtown Boston in the next week hopefully, and doing a couple of photo shoots there as well, as long as I don't get embarrassed--fingers crossed! I know I keep promising outfit posts, but with packing for the US, clearing up my hostel room in India, and then settling down while dealing with all the construction going on at home, I've been way to busy. Now that I've finally come to the US, everything in India is done, and I've been here for about a week so everything is settled down here but we are going to have guests at home for the next week or two so combine that with constant renovations and I still might be busy for the next week, but I should be able to squeeze in a few shoots. I recognize that you guys like my "inspired by" posts, so if you have any requests for celebrities whose clothes you like then email me or comment or even post on Instagram. I'm thinking Gigi Hadid for my next "inspired by" post and I'll do a photo shoot for that maybe. Let me know what it is that you guys want by commenting!

Anagha C.

No comments:

Post a Comment