Thursday, July 9, 2015

another break for exams

Guys, unfortunately I have to take another break for exams. Mostly I should be able to start posting from the 15th, and I have a couple of outfit posts that I plan on putting up, but it becomes a bit difficult without a lens kit for my iPhone (DSLRs are way too bulky to carry around) and no easy empty space to photograph in. People stare ALOT in India and find nothing rude in it. Couple that with my irritation at being stared at by random strangers and you've literally got a recipe for disaster. What can I say, I'm not an exhibitionist, except for when it comes to clothes. I am completely at ease wearing a tutu in the daytime and having people stare at me because at least then I know my outfit is to die for. Way off topic, sorry. Just thought I would inform you all. Plus, there are amazing sales at the malls right now so hopefully you all have been saving up your money! Anyways, I'll be out of service for the next few days but feel free to email me any requests for posts at ribbonsandbows18@gmail.com , add me on Instagram @ribbonsndbows and comment below!

Anagha C.

No comments:

Post a Comment